I have decided to write a monthly newsletter to keep you (family/friends/followers) updated on our progress as we attempt to send our second album out to as many ears in this beautiful world.
As we're already in June and as it's been a pretty mental (and pretty unbelievable) year so far, I'll give you a quick update on our 2016 to date...
- Released Cold November Sunrise on 01.01.16
- Debuted on The Late Late show
- A-Listed on Radio 1 Ireland
- Met and started jamming with some new musicians who became part of The Morrissey & Marshall Band (London)
- Good Vibes Soho night at The Vinyl Bar
- Played with The Live Last Waltz at Islington Assembly Hall
- Paddy's day... played in front of 20,000 people at Trafalgar Square our biggest crowd to date
- Played our first full band show at The Magic Garden
- Easter party at The Boogaloo
- Played our first festival of the year - Stockton Calling
- Studio to demo some new tracks
- Holiday - LA, Vegas and Coachella festival
- Back at it in the studio full on working on the new album... starting to take shape and sounding BIG
- Played some live sessions at a famous Soho studio too
- Played another couple of full band shows (Hospital Club & The Old Queens Head) crowds growing and live show getting tighter... New songs going down better that the first album (good sign).
I look forward to writing about our progress and will post something at the end of the month. It will be a good one as we've already picked a follow up single to CNS, played 3 festival shows and had some very (VERY) good feedback on a new song.
All the best,